I really need my wisdom teeth out now because I can feel them pushing through my gums and the whole right side of my jaw hurts
Community College Tips:
- Don’t talk to anybody
- Don’t make eye contact
- Avoid the cafeteria because they will probably be doing a flash mob to current viral song
- The guy who constantly tries to play devils advocate with the teacher and sound philosophical whenever he speaks actually is failing the class but it doesn’t matter because grades doesn’t determine his self worth only upvotes matter
“i’m okay with gay people but i don’t think bisexuality is a real thing”
Why does tumblr have to make everything into a feminist issue? I believe that parents controlling their children’s wardrobe and outfit choices can be extreme but it has nothing to do with sexism and more to do with comfort levels. I’m pretty sure not wanting your kid to get tons of piercings/tattoos is normal and if I ever had kids I’d probably be the same way. You view your children as perfect creations and you want them to look as natural as possible becauae you’re so happy with what you made. Yes, parents are over controlling and I do think its sexist when parents make a big fuss over their daughter wearing revealing clothes and their son wanting to wear dresses. Parents most of the time should control how their children talk because I’m pretty sure you don’t want your kids to be cursing or acting rude. What I’m getting at is that there are parents out there who are abusive or have trouble knowing when to let their birds fly free, but it’s not exclusively a feminist issue. Trying to claim everything as a feminist issue is insensitive and inaccurate.
Why doesn’t anyone discuss how society’s perceived ownership of the female body extends into parents who dictate everything their daughters do?
Not letting your daughters express themselves in how they dress, talk, wear their hair, or whether or not they wear makeup just gives them the idea, from an extremely young age, that their body is not their own and they must please others by making it look how they view best.
Learn that before you have children.
Why do people still think this website is a secret?
someone was reading my list of pet peeves and then tried to find if I had any topless tuesday posts, i’m laughing so hard!!!
let’s clear something up
- life isn’t “easy” for white dudes
- it’s not easy for anyone
- life sucks
- nobody’s telling you that life is easy for you
- it’s just harder for people that aren’t white dudes
- that’s it that’s how life works now don’t be an asshole about it